PDA

View Full Version : 1800diapers.com - has anyone ordered from them?

Phoebe
06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
A friend told me about this, but hasn't ordered yet. Looks pretty good.

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

alkagift
06-05-2005, 12:42 PM
You can do better at Amazon. Same deal, no shipping (with the extra huge box) or tax, $29 instead of $36. Just put "Pampers" in the search window.

There's been a discussion of Amazon in the "bargains" forum here: http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=82&topic_id=8049&mesg_id=8049&page=

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, who is TWO!

Phoebe
06-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanks so much Allison. I didn't even think to look in the Bargains lounge.

Mary
DD 4/01
DS 6/03

mtracchia
06-06-2005, 04:16 PM
You can also do better at wholesale clubs such as Bjs or Costco.

Melissa
and baby Bailey

anniesco
10-16-2007, 01:34 PM
FYI, I know this is an old discussion, but in case anyone is still interested I think that you can now get some of the best deals at Diapers.com. They have free shipping for orders over $50 and yesterday after an exhaustive online search I found the best prices on Pampers swaddlers and Seventh Gen newborn diapers on Diapers.com.

littlecindy
10-17-2007, 01:04 PM
i just ordered seventh generation wipes & diapers through them. not sure about other brands, but for that brand, it's better than most places. the only place i've seen them in store is whole foods & they're expensive. you get a $5 coupon just for signing up for an account, and then you can find $3-10 coupons for your first order (google "diapers.com coupon code")

lisaxiii
11-13-2007, 07:57 PM
diapers.com is the new name of 1800diapers.com, I think.
I love the convenience of having them shipped right to my door, and the order usually arrives in a couple days.

Lisa

littlecindy
11-14-2007, 02:38 PM
>i just ordered seventh generation wipes & diapers through
>them. not sure about other brands, but for that brand, it's
>better than most places. the only place i've seen them in
>store is whole foods & they're expensive. you get a $5 coupon
>just for signing up for an account, and then you can find
>$3-10 coupons for your first order (google "diapers.com coupon
>code")

amazon is real close to as cheap for 7th gen, but those two places are the only places that are a good deal on them. (i can't find them anywhere in store for a decent price). amazon seems cheaper if you don't have the first time order discount through diapers.com.

vludmilla
11-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Amazon is the better deal if you use the "subscribe and save" feature because you get an additional 15% off but at diapers.com you have to pay a fee to get the additional discount.
>
>amazon is real close to as cheap for 7th gen, but those two
>places are the only places that are a good deal on them. (i
>can't find them anywhere in store for a decent price). amazon
>seems cheaper if you don't have the first time order discount
>through diapers.com.

littlecindy
11-19-2007, 09:20 PM
drugstore.com looks cheaper than both amazon & diapers.com but you have to buy $50 for free shipping & if you order $50 in diapers, it's too heavy for free shipping.