PDA

View Full Version : Site for custom T-shirts as Bday party favors? Or another unique idea?

DAKnits
06-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I want to order custom made size 2T T-shirts as party favors for my DD's first Birthday ... I would love if I could get T-shirts that say "Stud" and "Diva" on them, and put a rhinestone accent on the Diva shirt where the dot for the "i" would be. Does anyone know where I could order this from? Everything I have seen on the web cost $30 a piece! I would like to spend $8-$10 per shirt at the very most ... if the site could put the rhinestone on for me, that would be even better.

Is there another great party favor idea I should consider?

Her Brithday party theme is Hello Kitty, but there will be lots of boys too, so I didn't want to get Hello Kitty favors.

nanf
06-27-2005, 06:22 PM
cafepress.com has decent prices on creating your own shirt. I don't think they'll add rhinestones though.
You could also just buy white shirts wholesale and hire a high school or college student to add the rhinestone if you don't have time.

kath0469
06-30-2005, 11:48 PM
You can buy the t-shirts in packs of 3 in Target or Wal-Mart.
Buy Rhinestones and glue at Michael's or any craft shop.
Make your own Iron-On by printing the word on Transfer paper (just find a font you like, flip the text so it's backwards, and print)
Iron onto the shirts and glue the rhinestones on.

HeatherW
07-05-2005, 06:53 PM
My DH and I have a screenprinting/custom T shirt business....
Like the OPs have said, doing it yourself would be the best, most economical way to do the favors. I know that there are great tranfer type papers out there (Kodak, Epson, Cannon), Michael's/AC Moore craft stores sell them, and the T's, too. You can type in a creative font and print out to iron on. Then, to embellish, like the OPs have said, iron on and glue a rhinestone in place. Also, if you would like to "glam" it up a bit, get some glitter fabric paint and accent the writting---- for example...print "DIVA" in pink, then accent with silver glitter that would p/u on the silver sparkle of the rhinestone.

Good luck!