PDA

View Full Version : Expressive Toys and Babies 1st

SASM
07-15-2005, 03:56 PM
ETA: When Jen was back fron her vacation she was super fast with shipping out my order and emails were quick. Very accommodating :)

EXPRESSIVE TOYS:
Kind of let down with this site. I wanted a JJ Cole Essentials diaper bag by this weekend and it looked as though she had a good deal going on. I emailed Expressive Toys twice and called them twice with questions about ordering and never heard back. I am not a frequent visitor of the boards anymore so I would not have thought to look ON HERE to see if they (Jen) were on vacation. There was NOTHING on the site to lead me to believe that this was a one-person operation or that they were on holiday :( Kind of bummed as I've heard good things about the site.

BABIES 1ST:
Ordered e3 panniers from them back in May and they were on backorder. They gave me an option to back out but I didn't. They emailed when the panniers were in stock, charged to my acct, and mailed out. I received them the NEXT DAY via FedEx! Wow!! Granted I only live an hour away from their shipping site but, still, it could have easily taken a week :) Great price and free shipping ~ cannot beat that!