PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for Winkflash ;)

August Mom
07-15-2005, 05:52 PM
I posted a question in the lounge about this photo site and received 2 positive responses. So, I tried it out. I printed DS's birthday invitation and a bunch of snapshots there and was very pleased. The quality is nice, the shipping was really fast and the price was right. The regualar 4x6 price is $.12/print with $.99 flat rate shipping for prints.

I usually use Shutterfly. For sharing photos, I think Shutterfly is easier and more adaptable. The software is definitely better. But, the Winkflash site is doable. You can add titles/notes that print on the back of the photo, but much fewer characters than Shutterfly.

houseof3boys
07-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks. They have great pricing and great promos so I'll give them a try next time!

Rikkele
08-04-2005, 11:38 PM
I agree! Winkflash is great if you want glossy or matte finish photos with or without a border. I am very picky about my photos and I was quite impressed. But they don't print B/W and you can't do much photo editing so Shutterfly is better if you need those options. But for the price you just can't beat it!!

chrisb
08-05-2005, 06:08 PM
I have used Adorama a lot for my photo processing. I upload the digital files, and can then crop and adjust the print on their website. They also have a lot of unusual sizes available like 5x5. Their service is fast, and they run promos quite often. Now through 8/31/05, they have 25% off ALL prints using code: pxsum05

http://www.adoramapix.com

Enjoy.