PDA

View Full Version : babybeddingusa.com / babymajesty.com?

etaylor75
07-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Hello!! I ordered a Shermag Glider and Ottoman from Baby Bedding USA on May 24th - received the charge on my American Express from Baby Majesty and haven't received the glider. I've sent numerous emails to Baby Bedding USA and haven't received a response...and when I call their 800 number, the mailbox is full.

I contacted Shermag and they said the gliders ship within 10-14 days of order - so I'm wondering what is taking so long.

Has anyone ordered from them with success? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Erin

angusmom
07-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Checking directly with Shermag was a good idea. Now you know the problem isn't a delay on their end. So a couple things could be going on. Maybe the retailer has not paid their bills with Shermag so Shermag won't ship their orders to them. Maybe it's just a bad retailer and they are using your money to fund a dying business.

In any case, if they have charged your card, you should do two things:

1. Dispute the charge with your credit card company immediately
2. Report the store to the FTC because if your credit card was charged up front and a time frame was quoted that has been exceeded, they are in violation of the FTC Mail & Telephone Order Rule.

You can get more information about who owns a web site by going to www.networksolutions.com and click on WHOIS and do a lookup of the registration information for babybeddingusa.com and babymajesty.com. That might give you other phone numbers you can call, too.

adrmcook
08-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Hello. I placed an order from Baby Bedding USA on March 29th for Kimberley Grant bedding and artwork. When I tried to pay by credit card I was told that their merchant reader was down. I ended up paying by paypal. That night I received a message on my answering machine saying they needed my credit card information to process. When I called back to tell them I paid by paypal and to confirm my order I had to leave a message in their voice mail. This is the only time I have gotten through on their number. No one called me back to confirm that they received my order. After several emails I finally got a response that they did process the order. When I didn't receive it in a timely matter I emailed again and was told that their was a delay in customs - which made no sense, the manufacturer is in California. I finally received the bedding on May 12th. I have never received the artwork, which I paid for. There was no invoice in the package. I have tried to contact them by phone, fax, and email. I am told that there mail box is full and they do not respond to email.

I'm at a loss of what to do now. Any suggestions?

NYmom2be
08-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Baby Bedding USA is registered to
Flavio Meier
4620 Alice St
San Diego, Ca 92115
619-286-3042

I found this on register.com
Hope this helps, good luck.