PDA

View Full Version : Rave for babycenter.com

jawilli4
08-12-2005, 08:44 PM
I bought two deluxe packages of tot locks from babycenter.com a couple of weeks ago. When my husband finally got around to installing them he noticed that one had a bad magnet. I called this morning to complain. Not only did someone pick up on the first ring, they are sending another deluxe package no questions asked. Kudos to them for standing by their products and far exceeding my expectations!

mainepotato
08-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Wow, that's wonderful!

A couple of months ago I signed up for their premium membership, primarily to get free shipping on $25 orders. I had assumed I'd still be able to use the regular coupons that all customers can use in addition to getting free shipping for being a member. I didn't find out until afterwards that you couldn't use any coupons with the free shipping benefit. When I emailed them asking for my premium membership to be cancelled, I expected them to give me a hard time and try to convince me to keep it, but they didn't do anything like that. They cancelled the membership and refunded me promptly with no resistance.

I'm very impressed with their CS too!

Tricia