PDA

View Full Version : Opinions for Babysaurus.com

JustMare
08-30-2005, 10:17 PM
I just ordered a 05 Techno XT from them last night. The price was the lowest I've ever seen it for ($279 w/free delivery-no tax).

They claim to have my stroller delivered to me within 2-4 business days.

I've nevered ordered from them before and was just curious if anyone here has and what their experience was like.

Edited to say:
Talk about service, I just emailed them to find out an exact delivery date and they responded at 11pm my time! I should have it next week since it's coming from their CA warehouse.

tobycat
08-31-2005, 09:02 AM
I think that Babysaurus also owns/operates strollerworld.com. I bought a Maclaren Volo in the spring. It shipped from an East Coast warehouse to Ohio in 2 days. I was very happy with them.

Candice

JodiM
09-20-2005, 09:34 AM
I bought 2 Bugaboo's from them, but was VERY disappointed with the second shipment.

It took 7 weeks for the first Bugaboo, and then at 9wks I still didn't have the 2nd one, and called to cancel. At first I got a total runaround, that it had been shipped, etc. Ok, provide me with a tracking number with a date BEFORE today's date (the day I called) and I will be ok with that. Well, they couldn't do that.
So I insisted on a refund. It took 2½ weeks, and a threat to file a chargeback with my cc to receive my refund.

I was very disappointed overall with the service I received.

And yes, Babysaurus is the same as strollerworld