PDA

View Full Version : disappointing experience with blueberrybabies.com

pb&j
09-01-2005, 08:35 AM
On August 10, I ordered at sleeper and matching hat from blueberrybabies.com. Soon after, I got a message that they were actually out of the hat, but would send the sleeper. Several days later, I received what should have been the sleeper, but was actually a similar two-piece set. I rechecked my order confirmation, and sure enough it was their mistake. When I emailed them, they very promptly arranged for UPS pickup.

About a week or so later, I hadn't received the sleeper, or any confirmation that it had shipped. I checked the tracking number on my return to make sure it had been received, which it had. I contacted them by phone last Thursday, and was on hold a looooong time. It turns out, my return box had been misplaced (by them) and so hadn't yet been processed. I was told that the new order would be shipped immediately.

So, it's a week later and I still haven't received the correct item, or any shipping confirmation. I called again this morning, and was told it would arrive this coming Tuesday. I asked if it had been shipped yet and if I could have a tracking number, and was told that the shipping manager wasn't in yet, and they'd have to call me back. So now I'm waiting for a call back.

Even if it really will arrive on Tuesday, that's almost FOUR WEEKS after the original order was placed. BTW, their website still says the hat is available, which it isn't. :( I must say they've been really nice on the phone, but nice hasn't gotten my package to me. And here I thought I was being silly for ordering a coming-home outfit so far in advance!!!

-Ry,
mom to Emma, s/b 11/04/04
and Max, edd 01/15/06 - it's a BOY!

http://lilypie.com/days/060115/3/25/1/-5/.png[/img] ([img)