PDA

View Full Version : Great Service at Dandelionbaby.com

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
10-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Earlier this week I posted an unfavorable review of Dandelionbaby.com.
I believe my incident was isolated and I should not have been so quick to post a negative review. The owner has gone way above and beyond to make me a satisfied customer. If you want to support a WAHM this is a good place to do business with a nice, ethical woman who is trying very hard to make a go of a new business.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06

SuenosDelMar
10-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Hmmmm, considering recent posts, I hope you are not being threatened with legal action for posting a negative review.

And don't be too hard on yourself. The stress you are going through with your pregnancy compounded with trying to find shoes at the last minute for an event is no doubt very frustrating.

And I agree with your original post. It really irks me when you are not notified that something is backordered/unavailable before you receive the shipment. Unfortunately, that seems to be standard practice for a lot of companies I have dealt with. Glad she has made it right for you though.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
10-03-2005, 08:54 AM
No, nothing like that. She is very conscientious and she just made an isolated error. I will not hesitate to order here again. She admitted she "dropped the ball" and that goes a long way with me. This website definately deserves a look.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06

TahliasMom
10-24-2005, 06:10 PM
I placed an order last Tuesday for 8 pairs of the SKR shoes (did one big order for the our playgroup) and I only got a confirm email. By Friday I emailed them about the shipping date of my order and they quickly replied with an apology and tracking number. originally they were suppose to arrive Sat, now it says Monday. i'm curious to see what arrives and when. i'll post.

farleygirl
10-27-2005, 05:57 PM
I ordered SKR shoes and received a prompt email/tracking #. I was out of town when they came, but I assume they came on time. I'll order from them again (and I love the SKR shoes!)