PDA

View Full Version : Another EXTREMELY happy customer of Expressivetoys.com!

Toba
10-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I bought a Fleurville Sling Tote and Escape Pod in Gold Flower and a few toys from Jen at Expressive Toys this past week. Since I live in the same state, I asked if she wouldn't mind meeting me somewhere so I could pick up the Sling Tote as I wanted to use it at a shower yesterday. Not only did she reassure me if ordered it that day, I would receive it the next day (yes, the next day!!), but she offered me a code for 10% off with free shipping (for diaper bags)! I hadn't even asked for it! With this information, I purchased my loot (the EP would ship later as she hadn't received it from Fleurville yet), fully expecting to be charged shipping for the extra toys I purchased. NOPE! Jen waived the shipping for those as well!

When I received my ST, I was a little disappointed that Fleurville had a batch of STs go out that were missing the key clip (obviously, TOTALLY not Jen's fault). I was still happy that I had gotten a newer version of the ST, which included a removeable insulated bottle pouch, so I had no problem with contacting Fleurville to receive my key clip via mail. With my shipment of the Escape Pod, Jen included an extra key clip for my ST!! Oh, and since her site is very dangerous, I found some more stuff to order to be shipped with my EP (which I received yesterday) and she AGAIN waived the shipping charges of those as well!

Throughout all of last week, Jen kept in constant touch with me via e-mail and answered every question I had VERY promptly! She's just as sweet as can be and I couldn't be more pleased with my transactions with her! And just as she promised, I got numerous compliments on my Gold Flower Sling Tote at the bridal shower I attended (my first outing with my ST)!! I even passed your web site address out to two other mommies there! ;) Thanks SOOO much, Jen!

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*