PDA

View Full Version : NEVER order from overstockbaby.com!!!

shinan
10-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Avoid getting RIPPED OFF and don't order from them! I had ordered the Peas and Carrots high chair (bubble pattern) and emailed them because I received no information from them about my order. Of course, the day I call them they say they are shipping it out. I say, "It's the bubble pattern, right?" And the guy says "No, we don't have those anymore." So why did their website say they had them? And if I didn't ask were they going to ship me some other pattern? I quickly cancelled my order but of course they charged my credit card anyway and now won't return my emails or calls. I'm disputing my charge with the credit card company.

Up until last week, their website still said they had the bubbles pattern. They updated their website last week and now have NO products on their site.

Note that these are the same people who sell stuff on EBAY under liquidbaby.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

mommy2robby_danny
10-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Ouch, that is not good!! There has been tons of bad talk about this guy on strollerswap yahoo group.. looks like he did this to more people than you. A few people there bought strollers and never got them from him. They said they called and called and never got it resolved. One eventually did but the others have not and he does not anwser his cell calls and now took the website down?? Liquidbaby does not seem to have many things on ebay lately anymore? Guess there may be a reason now....
Good Luck!

shinan
11-01-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm not a member of strollerswap but I would tell anyone who payed for but did not get their product to call 2checkout.com at 1-877-294-0273 (this is the vendor they used to process orders). I was able to get my refund through them. It wasn't until I wrote my post that I looked at his ebay feedback -- and it is pretty bad. I don't know how these people sleep at night.

angusmom
11-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Wow. I'm so surprised to read this. I bought two Zooper strollers from this guy a few months ago and had no problem. I even had to return one because it wasnt as advertised and he gave me no problem giving me my money back. I had even paid cash because I was local to him and he gave me no problem on anything. I am really surprised he would have turned sour because his wife owns a baby specialty store in Naperville, IL (Lil Deb n Heir?) so they have been in the industry a while. The only thing is that he did seem very disorganized through the whole process because in addition to the baby store, they also were running a furniture delivery business. That is really too bad about all this happening because he had great deals on things. The Zooper umbrella stroller that we kept has been nice.