PDA

View Full Version : Rave: Stork Avenue

marcywench
10-14-2005, 10:14 PM
I ordered our birth announcements from Stork Avenue. Their customer service has been excellent.

I acidentally put the announcements in my basket twice. So, they called immediately to ask me if I really wanted double the amount. When I told them that I had indeed made an error, I got my refund immediately. I got email confirmation of everything right away.

I requested the envelopes in advance so that I could get the addressed. I counted them out at the end, and I realized that I was short ten envelopes. I called them and was put right through to a supervisor. He indicated that they would be sent with my announcements when I completed the order.

So, when we got home from the hospital this week, I went to the website and completed my order. I asked in an email that they call to confirm a few things and heard from them within the hour. The order came within 48 hours, and it did, indeed, include my extra announcement envelopes.

I ordered some thank you notes while I completed the announcement order. When I received them (with their prompt shipping,) sadly, they had used the default font that was on the website. I called them, and they are sending the corrected notes out next day. I get to keep the misprints (spelled correctly, just not what I ordered,) at no cost and was able to order envelopes for them so that they could be used.

There were some minor mistakes made along the way, but they were always prompt about making them right. I can't ask for much more than that.

I'd use them again in a heartbeat!