PDA

View Full Version : I love fisher price CS

Radosti
10-17-2005, 09:36 AM
We got a baby bouncer seat this weekend as a gift. Opened the box, put the whole thing together and realized that the restraint strap on the side of the pad is missing. Ummm... how do you strap in a baby if the strap is missing? So, I called Fisher Price Customer Service today and told them about it. They didn't ask that I send anything back to them, just took my info and are sending me out a new pad (the strap should come built in) today. I'll get it in 8 days or so.

That was so easy and I didn't know the model number (I'm at work), so the lady waited on the phone until I looked up what bouncer I have. She was so nice. Kudos to Fisher Price for awesome Customer Service.

nupe
10-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Glad they could help you.

I called FP because I had problems with a couple of the toys I had just bought--Little People set and a Peek-a-rounds set at TRU. The little people set had a large piece that wound not snap in to the base, and the peek-a-rounds had one piece that I could not screw in place. For the Little People set, CS told me it was discontinued over a year ago, so they could not be of help. I certainly did not know this when I went to TRU! My option would be to dismantle/repack/return to store if I still had receipt and patience to take it in.

She could help me with the Peek-a - rounds, but I would have to dismantle it, repackage it, and mail it to them at my cost in order for her to send me another. She could not just send me the part that I thought needed to be replaced. I decided it wasn't worth my time to find box, pack, mail, etc...

Anyway, now I just have lower expectations of the FP/TRU experience, and hope for better in future.

Nupe