PDA

View Full Version : HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with babyzone.com

glankaallen
10-24-2005, 11:52 AM
just wanted to let all of the folks out there that i have had the worst customer service experience of my life at babyzone.com.
first of all, the site has so many pop-ups that it is almost impossible to see the site, and it is terribly frustrating to have to keep clicking them off.
more importantly, i had signed up for a babyzone newsletter over a year and a half ago, when we were pregnant for the first time. we had an early miscarriage with that pregnancy, and i tried to unsubscribe from babyzone so that i wouldn't keep getting emails from them about my baby who had passed away. just in case, i also went online and changed my customer profile. it has now been over a year and a half, i have contacted them over 10 times, and I CONTINUE TO GET EMAIL NEWSLETTERS FROM THEM updating me on the health and development of my dead baby.
we are now pregnant again, almost to our 3rd trimester, and i still get their emails for a baby who does not exist. i have tried everything, including unsubscribing repeatedly, and have not yet heard back from them.
whatever you do, do not use any of the subscription services for this horrendous site.