PDA

View Full Version : worst website--www.babyspecialtyshop.com

bkfarley
11-09-2005, 04:59 PM
I had the worst experience with this website--I ordered a Pali crib from www.babyspecialtyshop.com in the beginning of July. I was promised a crib in late September. At the end of September I emailed customer service 3 times before I received a response saying that the crib was delayed 2-3 weeks. Three weeks later, I emailed them again asking them where my crib was and they emailed back saying that it was going to be another 2-3 weeks. By this time, my baby was due in one week and I was getting nervous about never having a crib. I emailed them and tried calling them 4 more times to ask them if I could substitute a crib that was in stock and never received a response. I still have not received a response. I ended up contesting the charges through my credit card company and finding the same crib somewhere else and it got delivered in a week.

Alanasmama
11-15-2005, 06:45 AM
never mind I meant specialtybaby.com theyre amazing.

cindylouhoo
11-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Just trying to clarify which store you were having trouble with. Was it www.specialtybaby.com (Albee Baby) or www.babyspecialtyshop.com? I just placed an order with Albee Baby and hope I won't have any problems.