PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE w/ Coupon code - Foosies.com - GREAT for kids shoes

ilovetivo
11-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Foosies is the only company to offer all 7 types of soft soles. Adorable selection (ages 0-6, & adult clogs), great prices & excellent info for clueless moms like me. I spoke with the owner, Herb, (via phone and in person) and he's so informative and helpful. The website has great info too. Herb seems proactive in finding out everything he can from the experts. And they really listen to their customers about what shoes work and what don't for their customers.

BBB members can use the code BBB5 to receive a 10% discount off the entire purchase (even on Sale items) now through December 24th.

I know they carry Shooshoos, Bobux, Isa Booties, Pedoodles, PediPeds, Ralph Lauren, Western Chief, Baby Deer, Acorn, Old Friend, Stonz, and Lamo. They don't carry Robeez because they had too many customer complaints about how tight there are around the ankle. To buy online, they list each shoe by size and the size of dc's foot, since each shoe maker does it differently.

They also have a showroom in Arlington Heights, IL. I ended up buying the Rosey Toes and can't wait to get the Kate shoes (Zoey's between sizes now).

www.foosies.com

eta: from their website:
Foosies is all about feet… children's feet. We're experts in helping you select the very best footwear for your child, from newborn to kindergarten. The soft-sole shoes, slippers, boots and other products we offer are scrupulously sourced, researched and tested to make sure they meet our stringent criteria including:
Comfort on the child's feet
Promotion of healthy foot development
Protection from the everyday hazards that are bound to come your way
Durability
Fashion
Value

By the way, I just think they're a great company...I don't get anything for my post :)

ETA: what shoes they carry & wrote more info