PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bella USA?

GlindaGoodWitch
03-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Does anyone here have any experience with this website? www.babybellausa.com

I ordered a Fleurville mothership on the 13th of February, it was charged to my credit card on the 14th of February and here it is March 8th. They have my money - I still have no bag.

There is no phone number listed anywhere and after 2 emails the operator of the website wrote me to say that her son had been in the hospital and that the bag should be here by March 1st or 2nd as it was shipped priority on the 28th.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a heartless monster, but this is the internet... How do I know this woman is for real? (How do I know I'm even writing to a woman?) I mean who else would be buying a Fleurville bag other than a pregnant woman or a pal of one? And what is gonna be more tragic than a sick child? I emailed her again on Monday morning asking for a tracking number or SOMETHING and no one has replied.

Maybe I wouldn't be so suspicious if my card hadn't been charged immediately after my order was placed. Could it really be that this one person runs the entire online store? And I ask because there is a clearance sale going on as well as a free shipping coupon that wasn't there when I ordered my bag...

Someone tell me if I'm being awful.

UPDATE: I got the bag today, March 9th in perfect condition. And to be fair, they (she?) tucked in a nice little notepad for babysitters and a cd of lullabies.

mommyoftwo
03-10-2006, 12:46 AM
I have ordered stuff from here before and had no problems whatsoever. They also have great prices.