PDA

View Full Version : Don't use Photoworks! HORRIBLE customer service!

peasprout
04-05-2006, 07:09 PM
I am completely frustrated with Photoworks right now. If you don't have any questions or problems with your order, then they might work fine. But if you have a problem, you are doomed to run around in circles trying to talk to a real person.
I received a bunch of codes for free prints and saved them into my account. I placed an order and wanted to use my 50 free prints coupon, but I didn't see anywhere on the site to select it, since it wasn't an actual code but more of a credit. I emailed them asking about it and received a form letter. Since the credit was expiring soon, I went ahead with the order thinking that the credit would show up (their wording on the order form makes it sound like the credit would be applied later). I emailed them again and didn't receive an answer. Then my photos showed up. I emailed them a third time asking again about the credit. Again I got a form letter. I called them LONG DISTANCE and was put on hold for 25 minutes before I gave up. I emailed them again with "PLEASE READ" in the subject line, detailing my problems and telling them that if I took the time to write to them, they should take the time to READ it. Guess what I got? A different form letter saying "sorry you never received your order. we're sending another one right out to you". Idiots!!! And then I tried calling again,...twice. Both times I got the voicemail runaround telling me to push 1 for this and 2 for that. And by the time I get to the correct place, their stupid voicemail tells me to look online for my account info and thanks for calling. Then they hung up on me!!!!
I'm so annoyed I don't even know what to do anymore. If they just gave me a resonable explaination for why the credit wasn't applied to my account, that would have been fine. But it's as if no one really exists there. How hard is it to read someone's email thourouhly and type a personal response?! It's not as if they're such a huge company that they can't possiblly answer all the emails!! Anyway, I just wanted to warn anyone who is thinking of using the. I had a much better experience with mypublisher.
JP