PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in preciouspersonalities.com

kellij
04-15-2006, 01:05 AM
I ordered a Diapees & Wipees from preciouspersonalities.com and had it monogrammed. It's the one that is brown with pink dots. The did brown monogramming on the brown fabric, rather than on the pink part, so you can't even see her name. It looks like nnelle, rather than Annabelle. I emailed Julie at pp to let her know, and her response is that I can buy another one for something like 7.50 and pay 5.00 in monogramming. So basically, I can pay about 28.75 to have one decent diapees & wipees. I'm particularly disappointed because this is the first and only think I've gotten with my soon-to-be-born daughter's name on it and it doesn't look good. Even my clueless, to stuff like this, DH commented on how it was weird that it wasn't on the pink and you couldn't see the letter - without me saying anything to him.

I have a picture that I took to send to Julie so she could see what I mean. I would be happy to send it to anyone who would like to see it.

I just think that if it's going to look like that there should be some sort of warning on the website.

Very disappointed!

ETA: After we e-mailed each other further, preciouspersonalties has offered me refund upon receipt of my diapee & wipee.

amp
04-28-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm glad that you were able to resolve this with Julie and that you posted the resolution. I know she'd probably rather have a happy customer than a few bucks in her pocket. I'm not surprised she agreed to refund your money to resolve this, and I'm glad to hear that was the case in the end.

kellij
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Me too. I had always heard good things about her/her store, so that's why I was particularly disappointed when I had a negative experience. I think I was also just really surprised.