PDA

View Full Version : another rave for Land's End CS

nfowife
04-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Just had to come here and rave about LE CS. I had a little tripper diaper bag, that I didn't even purchase from them. I bought it in EUC from someone over on babybags. Anyway, the stitching above the front mama pocket was starting to come loose, so I used the "live chat" function on their website to see what could be done about it- I just wanted it repaired. LE had me send the bag back to them for a replacement! I got a brand new bag. And even better, I got to pick any color I wanted so I didn't have to get the boring gray that I had previously owned! On top of that, I requested a refund of the $$ I had to spend to ship the bag to them (at the suggestion of the CS rep), and yesterday I got my new fern green LE diaper bag along with a LE gift card for the cost of the shipping! Just excellent CS all around. I'll definitely be shopping with them again!

elliput
04-21-2006, 10:12 PM
A friend had a button on a shirt get broken and he was sent a completely new shirt when all he was after was a new button. Great CS!

AddiesMom
04-24-2006, 03:25 PM
For Christmas my Mom ordered DD a square tote for her room with her name on it. A month later they came out with a larger size tote, so I ordered her another one as the toys were getting out of control. When the new one came, the name was 1" shorter in height than the one she got for Christmas. I called to see if I could get a new one with the name matching the other one... they sent me a new one before I even had the chance to send back the one I wasn't happy with! I was very impressed!