PDA

View Full Version : EliteCarSeats.com - any opinions/experiences?

sspatnaik
05-11-2006, 08:36 PM
We are looking to purchase the Graco SnugRide infant car seat (Lotus model) and found it advertised at EliteCarSeats.com for $119.99 (about $20 cheaper than most other places). Has anybody had good/bad experiences buying from them? They do not show up on shopping bots lists and I wanted to make sure that they were a reputable outfit before giving them our credit card #.

Thanks,
S & S

annex
05-11-2006, 09:14 PM
They are great! I used them recently for a carseat for my DD, and they were quick and polite with all my questions, and pricematched a deal I found at Albee Baby. And were equally helpful/fast at refunding my money when I had to return the carseat (it didn't fit well in my car.) They are one of the few that don't charge a "restocking" fee on returns, which is one of the reasons I chose them in the first place. A mom on another list I am on helped set up their website for them, so I am pretty sure they are a legit company.

HTH,
Anne

secchick
05-17-2006, 10:46 AM
I got DD's Metropolitan Snugride from them because it was the best price. I ordered it in December over the holidays and it arrived in about 3-4 days. It was a great deal and I was very pleased with the qualith of service.