PDA

View Full Version : Help me - Oh How Cute.com

GlindaGoodWitch
06-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Ok ladies. I need advice -

I preordered a Fluerville sling tote from Kira before all this liquidation madness began back at the end of March. I was charged for it.

I knew it wouldn't be available until May, so I waited until the 17th and emailed her. She responded immediately and told me they wouldn't be shipped to her until May 30th and then they would ship them out.

She responded so quickly that I had to reservations.

Well - she had that HUGE sale and I ordered about $200 worth of things from her store on May 24th. About the time I'm expecting the shipment she emails me to tell me that NONE of the items except a pair of socks are available. She did not charge my card and asked if I still wanted the socks.

So anyway, (sorry to make this so long) in my reply, I took the opportunity to ask again about my bag (June 11th). She said they would be in by Friday & shipped no later than Monday the 19th I presume. I asked for a UPS tracking number.

So here we are at the end of June and no bag. She has not responded to any of my emails and no one answers the phone or returns my calls.

SO - Do you think I'm gonna get this bag or not? If not, how much longer do I wait before I approach the credit card company (mind you this was BILLED in late March) about disputing the charge?

Her website is having a 50% off liquidation sale and I'm guessing she's closing the shop and dang it, that bag was pricey.

Help!

tobycat
06-29-2006, 01:22 PM
If you can't get a reply, maybe a little letter to the Better Business Bureau is in order. I would not wait any longer.

GlindaGoodWitch
06-29-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks - I guess I won't. (sigh)

Momof3Labs
06-30-2006, 09:13 PM
I'd dispute the charge NOW. You can always stop the dispute should she happen to ship the bag to you. But it sounds like your bag is not coming, honestly.

GlindaGoodWitch
07-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Thanks ladies. I feel like such a dummy. I put in the paperwork today...