PDA

View Full Version : Dreamtime Baby

babylove1
07-07-2006, 01:42 PM
AVOID Dreamtime Baby.

They have been terrible to work with. I ordered 3 items from them, one of them is a Avent Bottle and Baby Food Warmer. 2 items I received without a problem. The Bottle warmer had been back ordered for over 2 months. I asked them to cancel the order....never got a response from them. I called them to cancel the order...have NEVER gotten thru to a live person. 4 times I got put in the general mailbox where I have left messages and never got a response back.

They shipped the item after I left messages for them not to. And now to return it I need to get an authorization number from them, and guess what. I can't get a hold of them by email or telephone to do so.

km
07-10-2006, 08:13 AM
I just have to chime in here to agree. I ordered some decorative items a few months ago. I checked the reviews here and a few other places before placing my order so i was fairly comfortable.

Communication was terrible. At 4 weeks I inquired about my order...were the items not in stock (all items were noted in stock when i ordered), what was the holdup. Any reasonable and polite answer i would have accepted.

I then started to note on the yahoo merchants reviews that they were getting sudden dissatisfied reviews on the same issues i was having (slow shipping, can't reach anyone at the company, etc). In fact, someone questioned whether they even 'man' their phone line or just have you hold forever and then forward you to the voicemail.

I finally left a voicemail message to provide me with an update or cancel my order. That same day i received an email that the items had shipped two days ago, and i did receive them all in good condition.

However, for the hassle i recommend finding another merchant.

Sinclair319
07-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Another frustrated mom-to-be here! I ordered my bedding set and room decorations well over a month ago. I had read decent reviews and they by far had the best deal, so I was happy. I was told it would take 3-4 weeks. I've called customer service 4 times--finally got a live person on the phone the 4th time. I also emailed twice and never received a response. So far, I've received one item and just received another email saying the lamp has been sent.

Glad I'm not due until November, I'm starting to wonder if the baby will be here before the bedding!

MaddieD
07-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Considering that Dreamtime Baby is the same as Baby Universe and even share the same shipping and call centers- it explains why I received horrible service from both.
Its sad whats happenned to that site. I guess they have grown too big.