PDA

View Full Version : So annoyed with Snapfish.com - any other sites?

random
07-11-2006, 01:31 PM
I ordered photo birth announcements from them last week and got a great deal with a 20% off coupon I found in the coupon board. I received them today and was so upset to find they had shipped them in a plastic envelope with NO PROTECTION! They stuck the cards between the envelopes and they were all bent and all the corners were completely messed up. The announcements looked so cute, but they are completely useless because I can't send them to anyone in their current condition. I emailed them for a refund since they have a guarantee, so we will see how that goes. I am just so annoyed because I thought I had finally gotten the announcement done! Now I need to start all over...any suggestions on different sites?

ktshea
07-13-2006, 02:02 PM
That's so sad to hear! I just ordered a photo t-shirt baby onesie for DD from snapfish and it turned out really cute! As for other places -- I use www.shutterfly.com for photo prints, but I haven't used them for announcements. I know they offer them, though. They're basically the same thing as snapfish. I got my baby announcements from my sister-in-law, Nikki, at bluehousemarketing.com and they turned out really cute.
Good luck and I hope snapfish fixes the problem for you!

audball
07-13-2006, 09:09 PM
We had lots of luck with mangoink.com. Reasonably priced and the background for the annoucements/invites/holiday cards are very cute. Plus the staff is very accomodating and really goes out of their way to follow-up. I got an email about 2 weeks after just making sure everything was satisfactory.

I had great luck with shutterfly.com with a photo book and they did DS's announcements too. The choices for the background on the annoucements weren't that great, but they cards came well packed and the photo looked very good.

I got burned by snapfish once (they did a horrible processing job on one set and then sent me someone else's pics!), so never again...

Mazz
07-14-2006, 05:43 AM
Ditto on the Shutterfly responses. I had our DD baby announcements and a photo book of vacation done with Shutterfly and they turned out great. They were nicely packed for mailing. No problems and easy to use.

proggoddess
07-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Yes, I had the same thing with my birth announcements. No box or anything. Luckily mine were not badly bent. Definitely complain!

random
07-14-2006, 06:43 PM
I got a response that said I could get a refund once they received the announcements back. They also gave me a shipping label so at least I don't have to pay for that. I took some pp advice and ordered from Shutterfly. I can't believe anyone would send photos without some sort of box! I am glad to hear Shutterfly uses one. Thanks!

jgriffin
07-14-2006, 09:59 PM
We've used oFoto for several cards (birth announcement, Xmas, etc) and they've always come in a small cardboard box, very well protected. And they're fast, too. Hope you get your money back (and new cards pronto!)

random
07-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions! I ordered from Shutterfly and they look great! They came boxed and in another mailing box. It was great and the announcements are all perfect. I am so much happier with this purchase and will definately use them for photos in the future!