PDA

View Full Version : Rave for Great Beginings Online :)

quinnsmom
07-13-2006, 08:03 AM
I just wanted to share my positive experience with Great Beginnings Online. I know that someone has posted below about being disappointed with them...I was worried when I read her post - thinking that maybe I had made a mistake - but everything turned out great in our situation.

I ordered a Kettler Air Navigator (with bell and stroller bar) on July 4th. I used the discount code and got a *great* deal - 15% off the entire order and free shipping. I was a little worried because the site said shipping could take anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks and that they ship directly from the Kettler warehouse. I wanted the bike by the 16th for DS's birthday party (which is ailttle under 2 weeks from my order date.) So I called them on Saturday the 8th to inquire about the status of my order. I spoke to someone (who was really nice by the way) named Tish (I think that was her name). Since it was Saturday she said she could only tell me the UPS tracking # since someone named Joe wasn't here (apparently Joe is the shipping person.) She took my info down and said someone would call me back on Monday with the shipping information since there was no tracking # to be found on her computer.

I didn't get a call on Monday but I did get an email with my tracking #. Still I was worried becasue UPS tends to be SO SLOW. WEll - the stroller and accessories arrived yesterday (Wednesday) 1 week and 1 day after I ordered it. I'm thrilled! We got it in time for the birthday party and in plenty of time to assemble it. And Wow - what a sturdy little bike it is. We haven't put it together yet - but just from handling the frams and parts of the trke and I am SO GLAD we went with Kettler over the radio flyer we saw at Target.

I just wanted to reassure everyone who has ordered something from Great Beginnings recently that I did have a positive/friendly and ON TIME (most important) experience with them. I would not hesitate to order from thema again.

So don't lose hope! :)

julieakc
07-22-2006, 10:13 PM
I just had a positive experience with them too.

I ordered a Kinderzeat last Saturday....received my confirmation promptly and then a shipping notice on Monday. My package arrived right on schedule yesterday.