PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Hedgehog!

oliviasmomma
07-26-2006, 08:49 AM
I know others have raved about them before--now it's my turn. Some of the things I ordered were out of stock, and due to a computer glitch it still let me order and pay for them. Sara e-mailed me about a week later to let me know, apologize, and tell me she was shipping the available items along with substitutes--for FREE! The clothes are beautiful and how nice was that??!!

km
07-26-2006, 11:03 AM
I just thought I would add to your comment, in case anyone goes searching for information (im always so cautious when i first purchase from a website). I ordered from them many months ago after seeing a post here.

My experience was similar...but my order somehow got misplaced. When i emailed to check on the status, i got a sincere apology and a more than fair offer for my trouble (i think she offered a free item). Upon hearing the stock of various itmes (some things were 'out' that i had originally ordered, other things were 'in' that had shown out at the time i placed my order) i actually wanted to order more items and was offered a generous discount on the entire balance.

While i wouldnt want a whole wardrobe of this style for the kids, I do love the clothes. I got some great Dinosaur pattern shirts for my son and daughter (the colors and patterns are such that they dont scream 'only for a boy' or 'only for a girl') cute zoo stuff (so glad to find something unique that is not stripes for boys, or only sports balls, etc). The quality has held up, they are so comfortable.

The customer service was great which is my biggest pet peeve of shopping. No hesitation to order again.

kcimato
07-27-2006, 05:25 PM
I live very close to Sara so I just go to her house and shop. I can tell you that she is also the sweetest person and always offers to get things right.

cgpaytas
08-05-2006, 10:01 AM
What do they sell? I only found an online bookstore?

TIA
Christina

stefani
08-05-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.hedgehogusa.com/

:-)

kcimato
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
They are clothes for boys and girls and come from South Africa. Much like Naartjie and Keedo