PDA

View Full Version : Comfortfirst.com: Anyone order from here before?

Kungjo
08-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Just wondering how the customer service was for this website? Any experiences?

Thanks,

mommytoC
08-26-2006, 09:48 PM
I've ordered from them twice. They had good e-mail communication, and both orders arrived promptly. I didn't have any need to contact them, though, nor make any returns, so I can't comment on those aspects of their customer service.

Assuming you order from them, I hope your experience is similar...HTH!

Ann

DD 11/05

ikkoku
09-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I ordered two items from them. One item came pretty quickly but had no sign of the other. Emails sent with no replies. It's also very difficult to find a number to call them with (go to the wholesale section to get the number). Even then, it's hard to get in touch with a human. I'm still waiting for the second item :( 45 days later.

oviedomomjan05
11-28-2006, 03:22 PM
I recently ordered a Phil & Ted's e3 stroller from them. It was awesome...I got free shipping, 5% off with the code: savefive and a free SKIP HOP DUO worth $50. (learned about this deal on this board under strollers) It was shipped quickly with great communication. I feel like that I made out like a bandit with the free stuff and worried that it was too good to be true.

The package arrived quickly to my house. I did have to inflate my tires and there were a few tire marks on the stroller, but they came right off. Overall, very impressed...

Hope that helps!

On a side note...love the stroller and LOVE the Skip Hop. Wondering now why I waited 2 years for this diaper bag. It is awesome.

papo15
12-27-2006, 04:58 PM
They suck I had an order on december 11 pay 149.00 extra to be send out within 2 to 3 bussiness days it was christmas gifts and they told me they were going to be there soon, after attempting about 12 times to reach them they reply telling me that as a courtesy on an email they send they will try to find out what is going on, I contact them on the 26th to cancel and they told me that buy the 2nd of february my stuff will be here, well they did not have a chance with me I will never shop with them and the customer service is the worse, they don't care about anyhting