PDA

View Full Version : Arunningstroller.com?

ShanaMama
09-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Anyone have experience with them?
Good, bad, any feedback is appreciated.
Tx

writermama
09-19-2006, 09:08 AM
I've ordered from there 4 times (a stroller, a protect-a-bub, a BOB console, and a toddler seat for a stroller). All 4 transactions were smooth and the items arrived quickly.

With the stroller, I talked to Marilyn on the phone a few times with questions about the color (I'd never seen one in person, just a tiny picture that didn't show parts of the stroller.) Marilyn went to the warehouse and opened one so she could tell me what the colors looked like.

I've been very happy with my purchases and with the CS. I know that others have had different experiences, though.

ShanaMama
09-19-2006, 09:42 AM
"I know that others have had different experiences, though."

Thanks for your input. Would you mind elaborating on this comment? I'm not trying to be nitpicky, but would like to hear the cons as well as the pros before I decide if it's for me. I always like to hear what happened when there was a problem, not just the smooth transactions. How did they handle it, were they accomodating, etc.

Thanks.

missym
09-19-2006, 10:28 AM
You will find many threads of happy comments, but since you asked for the negatives:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=14&topic_id=72968&mode=full

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=14&topic_id=59132&mode=full

(Never shopped with this merchant, I just enjoy doing searches.)

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03 and Rebecca 09/05

** Want a penpal for your BBB kiddo? Send an email to:
[email protected] **

ShanaMama
09-19-2006, 11:19 AM
I really appreciate you doing the searches for me. I never heard of this site before & had no idea it had such a following/anti-following! Those threads did get pretty heated, but I got hte info I was looking for.
Now, to avoid another flaming fight... (wink! that was said in jest) I won't share my decision of who I'm using, but I'm off to order my stroller now.
Thanks again!

nov04
09-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I ordered my Peg Perego P3 from there 2 years ago this December. Amazing customer service (answered my emails promptly), prompt delivery and no price surprises. A perfect transaction.

JustMare
10-25-2006, 04:51 PM
I'd like to know if there's been any negitive feedback lately since I'm about to purchase a Phil & Ted from them.

I used them three years ago and bought a Zippy and Marilyn was wonderful. Had a great experience and immediately thought of her again for my double stroller.

Mare

clc053103
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM
I had a great experience- also ordered a Zippy after many emails and questions, all answered promptly. Marilyn knew how nervous I was and even offered free return shipping b/c she was so sure I would love it! And 6 months later, I still do!

I wouldn't hesitate to use this site in the future.

Eloise36
11-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Glad to hear that others had a good experience there. I had a mixed experience at Arunningstroller and probably wouldn't recommend them (Feel free to flame away :) ). The items I ordered (an E3 stroller and a Britax Marathon) arrived promptly. However, I was very disappointed by the lack of aftersales support. My E3 got a flat tire within 2 days of my receiving it. When I called Marilyn about it, she told me to go through the company to get it fixed. A few months later, I needed to get a duplicate copy of the receipts for insurance purposes (I had sent my originals to the insurance company), and called/emailed Marilyn twice to request them. She agreed to send them but I never received them. I ended up getting my receipts back from the first insurance company. I have not made another purchase from Arunningstroller.

I made all my subsequent stroller purchases from letsgostrolling and have been extremely happy with their customer service.