PDA

View Full Version : Beware of DiscountMagazinePublications.com (x post)

Kate888
09-29-2006, 12:45 PM
I ordered 6 magazines from www.discountmagazinepublications.com back in April. After around 3 months, 3-4 magazines showed up. I gave them a call regarding the other 2; they told me to wait. I've ordered last year's subscriptions from them, so this was a renewal.

Four months had passed. They told me to wait some more.

Five full months passed and I gave them another call, they told me that they no longer carried one of the magazines and will issue a refund.

I asked why it takes so long to inform me. If I didn't call, when will I be notified about the problem? The customer service basically told me that they have hundreds of clients to attend to regarding this problem and can't "give them a refund within one day". He said "you'll eventually get a email about this". Well, we're entering the 6th months after the order was placed!

During the whole conversation, the CS's attitude is that it's not their problem ("Four of your magazines started on time, right?"). Although he did say "I apologise", but he told me that if I'm not happy with their service, I should go somewhere else. When I find his attitude rude and ask to speak to his manager, he said "I'm the manager".

I intended to cancel all of my subscriptions from them, due to the poor customer service. However, some of the magazines had started, so he won't let me cancel them. At the end he said "don't come back".

Well, I'm so glad that I don't have to go back and deal with them any more.

Kate