PDA

View Full Version : Good CS from babylegs.net

tarynsmum
10-12-2006, 10:38 AM
OK, so I'm a huge babylegs fan (as some of you are well aware). I don't realy like to wash them because honestly, they don't wash well (sorry, but they know it's true). Well, I ended up having to wash a pair when DD had a blowout, and when I took one of the 'legs' out of the washing machine (which, by the way was on th most delicte cycle possible), one of the legs had come COMPLETELY unraveled. bad, like I've never seen before (this is one reason that some people hate babylegs to begin with). This was also theh FIRST time I had ever washed them, and they had only be worna few times as it wasn't really cold enough yet. So I sent an email to customer service, and received an email back straight away. The color that I had had been discontinued, so she (I'm sorry that I'm terrible with names, I do know that it's the owner I was talking with though) offered to send me any style that was in stock. The pair I originally had was wide cuff (since they were on sale at the time), but there weren't any in stock of the wide cuff practically at all, so she sent me a comfort cuff (which I love WAY better). It arrived really fast, and she told me to keep the original pair (I offered to mail it back to them).

I know people have maybe had trouble with them in the past (over similar issues), so I wanted to share that they did great for me!

mypa
10-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Glad you had good CS. I had the same experience, but since I do wash mine regularly the replacement pair also unraveled. So CS is good, but the quality of the product is really poor. So what are you going to do when you eventually do wash all the BLs and they unravel or pill really badly? I just rather have my money back.

Hope the new comfort cuff ones work out better as the idea of BL is great.