PDA

View Full Version : Furious! Babies R Us is the Worst!

Bean606
01-01-2007, 12:15 PM
I placed an order with Babies R Us online last week, and ordered $100 worth of items to get the free umbrella stroller they were advertising. I received confirmation of my order, but there was no umbrella stroller. I went back to the web site, and saw that you actually have to click on and put the umbrella stroller in your cart to get it, which I forgot to do. I called Babies R Us, thinking they could just send it to me, since I had already spent the $100. They told me they would not give it to me for free, but could charge me for it and ship it for free. Needless to say, I was not happy. Granted, the stroller is only worth $12.99, but its the principle of the thing. They should have better customer service than that. When I receive my order, I am returning everything and buying the stuff elsewhere. To top it all off, when you call the number on their website, you get some disgusting, obscene sex line. You have to call the Toys R Us number to get to the actual company, and when I told them that the Babies R Us number dials to this obscene location, they told me they've known about it for 6-8 weeks, but haven't fixed it yet!

etaylor75
01-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Just to make you feel better, I received the free stroller and they shouldn't even be giving it away - it's horrible!! By far the worst stroller I've ever used. I didn't even think it was good enough to give to Goodwill - it went straight to the trash.

Sorry about your bad experience with BRU!
Erin

Bean606
01-11-2007, 02:22 PM
That figures! Sorry you had a bad experience, too. I hate shopping at BRU, but it seems like a necessary evil - one stop shopping is kind of key when you have an infant. I am going to try to avoid them from now on.