PDA

View Full Version : www.lollipopkisses.com - Darling site, awesome customer service

maddyzmommy
02-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Hello Ladies, I haven't seen anyone but me mention this site on these boards and since they're my new pet site I thought I'd tell you how utterly FUN it is to shop with them. The site is laid out really nicely and the prices are SO much more reasonable than the baby stores I see around town (Plano, TX). They have lots of cute, tasteful items like adorable placemats, bibs and serving ware for the smaller set, very nice toys, and amazing diaper wallets from AnnieFrannie's. TOO CUTE! Everything they carry is in such GOOD taste you can't go wrong when you buy a gift there. When I ordered my placemats, sooo cute for $4 each, I got them within two days and they had even wrapped my items in colorful tissue which they sealed with stickers. Really a nice surprise and very worth your while. I get the impression they're a small outfit since I once received an email from the owner. I'd much rather support a small, mommy-run business with awesome products and services than boring old, been-there done-that Babies R Us, wouldn't you? www.lollipopkisses.com Happy shopping!
Andrea