PDA

View Full Version : elite car seats site?

mom2jakobandlukas
02-15-2007, 04:15 PM
ever buy from them?

annex
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Yes, I got a Radian from them about a year ago. Very good customer service, they price-matched a lower sale I found online when I inquired via email. I ended up returning the seat, and they credited me back quickly with no restocking fee like many other sites have.

mom2jakobandlukas
02-15-2007, 10:45 PM
may i ask why you returned it?

annex
02-23-2007, 11:53 PM
I returned it because it didn't install well in my car (2003 Pontiac Vibe) with the seatbelts. Since LATCH installs are only good to 48 lbs in Pontiacs, I wasn't going to spend that much and not be able to use it in a few years when I had to switch from LATCH to a belt installation. I went with a Regent instead (from Target.com since I didn't want to pay return shipping if that didn't work either.)

Sorry about the late response, I forgot I had posted in this section!

Anne

flickinpa
03-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I JUST ordered from them and cust service is superior and fast shipping. The other GREAT thing is they have Return shipping insurance you can purchase. So for example I bought a 2007 Zooper Tango for $399.00 and for $4.00 more (ret. ship. ins.) I can ship it back via Fedex for Free. Great idea especially for those large bulky baby items we buy!.
One more thing, go to www.tiptoeturtle and you can see the other websites they handle!
Excellent company!
Elizabeth