PDA

View Full Version : Dale and Thomas Popcorn and Ebates

sidmand
03-07-2007, 09:42 AM
Update: Well, Dale and Thomas is at least *trying* to figure out the problem. In the process they've made some more mistakes though! Like replying to my e-mail instead of forwarding it on saying, "What should we do with this woman"! and then trying to send me popcorn as an apology and sending it to one of my clients instead! But they are trying. We'll see what happens. Didn't want to leave on such a bad note when they're giving it a shot.

Update 2: I have to say that they worked and actually fixed the problem. I'm not sure if it was a breakdown with Ebates or a problem on Dale and Thomas's end, but I received my Ebates and now am thinking much much more positively about Dale and Thomas. I think it's very true that you can't see the true colors of a company until something goes wrong and they did resolve this very quickly (once I got really upset, but still!). I do like Dale and Thomas's popcorn and will definitely keep them in mind for next year.

I'm still not sure whether it was an Ebates problem or not, but Ebates wasn't much help at all. Although I guess I'm getting "free" money from them, what more do I want?

I am so frustrated with these two companies and won't be doing business with either one in the future!

I spent about $700 on gifts for clients over the last two years and ebates and/or Dale and Thomas a) cancelled all my ebates from 2005 and b) have not yet credited me for my purchases in 2006.

I contacted ebates who told me it was Dale and Thomas. When I contact Dale and Thomas, they tell me I have to contact ebates!!!! Argh.

Needless to say I won't be doing business with either place in the future!!!!!

It's too bad because I honestly like the Dale and Thomas popcorn and for the most part have been happy with ebates. But I know there are other programs out there like ebates and am more than happy to switch. And I can buy my clients a different gift in a heartbeat.

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png