PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Zappos.com CS

Radosti
03-25-2007, 05:05 PM
I bought a pair of Jumping Jacks Basically Barefoot Jake shoes on www.zappos.com about a month ago. He had only learned to walk about a week before that time, so I wanted a pair of really good first walkers. They were adorable when they arrived, but over the past month they've become trashed. They look awful. I was getting upset since I spent $37 on them and they look worse than if I had bought them used at a garage sale...

So, I called Zappos and they refunded me the money (without asking for the shoes back), then the lady went over my needs for DS and I ended up ordering a pair of See Kai Runs (that she price matched to www.poshbaby.com). They will be here on Tuesday. So, I'm still getting a bit over $11 back and I am getting much better shoes. I am very happy and will continue to shop with them.

Puddy73
03-26-2007, 10:33 AM
ITA - they are great! It is quick and easy to get a price match, and returns are free.

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/08/03 & Finn 10/31/05

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

oneplustwo
08-15-2007, 06:35 PM
That's great! Glad to hear you had such a good experience. I just ordered from them for the first time last night, a pair of Stride Ride boots that I asked to be price matched. I ordered around 9:15/9:30 pm (here in MA), it took just a minute for them to price match on the phone, and lo and behold by 2:00 pm today the boots were here! Wow! Talk about a place that gives instant gratification.