PDA

View Full Version : www.DueMaternity.com

nupe
06-08-2007, 05:41 AM
I didn't have the best experience with Due Maternity. They have online and several retail stores in Altanta, Austin, California

I stumbled on their website when I was looking up a particular skirt in their outlet I had seen elsewhere. I found some good press for them through a google search, so I decided to try them out. I don't have good local options.

I ended up ordering several items from their outlet on a Friday. I received them the following Thurs. Outlet items are marked final sale. However one of the pieces I received was damaged. There was no mention of the item being damaged when I ordered it; I ordered a first quality item. I called CS and was told they would give me a store credit but shipping was on my own. I do not think it is reasonable for them to offer store credit and still have me to pay to ship it BOTH ways since it is damaged. I am disappointed. I am considering writing a letter w/the return re-spelling out my concerns. I doubt I would want to take a chance with ordering from them again, and I looked at their updated website, there is nothing little available under the amount of my credit.

(Another item I ordered and received from them was marked dry clean only. It was listed as machine wash cold on the website. Hmm. I didn't even both to complain about this one.)

Am I being unreasonable?