PDA

View Full Version : YEah for LL bean

DrSally
07-30-2007, 01:02 PM
I know everyone raves about their CS, so here's my story. I have been eyeing one of their "touring bags" ($29), which is exactly like their diaper bag (minus pad, $39). I finally bought it when they had free shipping. The sale catalog they sent with the order had the bad get a on sale at $22.95. I called, hoping to get a price adjustment since the catalog said "July sale", and I ordered it in July. The SA was so nice, and once she found the item on sale, said that it was an older version, and she'd be happy to refund the difference to my cc. It was actually on sale for 14.xx, so I got quite a bargain!

luvsviola
09-08-2007, 08:17 PM
And, if you get their credit card, you get free shipping on every order and free monogramming. And you get .5% of your purchases in LLBean credit.

AbbysMom
09-11-2007, 10:32 AM
From my experience, they have the best customer service of all online stores. I did get the LL Bean credit card. I now monogram everything :) Drives my husband crazy.

perfectpair
09-26-2007, 03:58 PM
That's really cool that they were so accommodating. It's hard to find nice customer service folks nowadays.