PDA

View Full Version : MySigg.com HORRIBLE experience

meshell
08-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Hello All!

Just wanted to share my experience with MySigg.com.

On 7/19, I placed an order for a few Sigg bottles and accessories. They charged my card immediately, which was really not an issue because they state as much on their website. Well, 2 weeks go by and no product. I checked my account and they have not yet shipped. So, I call (goes straight to voicemail) and email them asking about the status of my order. Days go by and no response. So I send them another email and leave another voicemail (rather angry) and ask them to cancel my order and refund my credit card. Guess what? NO RESPONSE.

At this point I'm fed up. Twelve days have gone by without ANY communication (email or phone) from them. AND they've already got my $$! I was livid, so I shoot off another email and tell them that this was my FINAL warning before I took some sort of action. Well, the next day, I get an email telling me that they cancelled my order. Ok great. You know what? A WEEK has gone by and I STILL haven't gotten a credit to my account. They cancelled my order and have YET to see the money credited back to my credit card. I've left them another email and voicemail.

They have HORRIBLE communication. In fact, they haven't communicated with me AT ALL through this entire thing. Only the order confirmation then the order cancellation. NOTHING personalized. I am FED up with this website and will NEVER order from them again.

BTW - I've contacted my credit card company and am placing the charge in dispute.