PDA

View Full Version : Mother-ease diapers

KathyO
10-17-2001, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I know, they're not new to the scene, but I'd just like to say that they're the single best buy I've made as a mother. I never thought that cloth diapering would be so easy. So easy that my husband took to them instantly as well, so they're not just Mommy's job!

I thought I'd want the one-size, but after experimenting with the One-Size and the Sandy's (got one of each) with my daughter, I went with the Sandy's. Leaks are a thing of the past. Mother-ease rules.

They also have a great website, with fast help, advice and general stuff available on their bulletin board. They're at www.motherease.com.

Kathy

Roseye
08-21-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey kathy o..I just got a sandys and a one size to try...don't have baby yet (due nov). ..just wanted a looksie...How many did you end up getting of the Sandys cause we really liked it....did you get a whole 36? Did you order their big pacakage?? I think we're going to do sandy's small adn then sandys large when baby hits 20lbs....So are they soakin up everything? I really love the way the sandy's feel...so much extra cushion than the onesize..though the one size seems like a pretty good deal....but even if you end up spending $1000 on the sandys and covers and all isn't that still a savings compared to services or paper? esp if you have more than one?

How do Sandys comapre to other US brands like Fuzzy Buns etc? Anyone know?