PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Kyla bedding?

sheris
08-29-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi there,

Has anyone up in Canada heard of or had any experience with Sweet Kyla bedding? I've fallen in love with a pattern (Lily Pond), and no one I talk to knows anything about it. Sweet Kyla is a Canadian company with really limited distribution in the US, so I was hoping someone up North may know more about them. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sheri

Second time parents
08-29-2003, 09:38 PM
Hi. I'm from Canada originally and purchased my Sweet Kyla bedding from a local store called Taylor's Nursery & Playroom. When we moved to Lansing Michigan, our friends saw it and loved it. They found Taylor's website and they ordered the Lily Pond. This bedding stands up very well and I will have no hesitation about purchasing it again. Their website is www.taylorsbabyfurniture.com . I just went to the site and they have all of the Kyla bedding and another company called Bebe Comfort. You'll love it.

sheris
09-02-2003, 08:13 AM
Thanks so much!! We went ahead and purchased Lily Pond this weekend with our fingers crossed, but I'm happy to hear from someone who's actually had experience with it!

Thanks again,
Sheri