PDA

View Full Version : Robeez!!!

KimberleyDawn
08-31-2003, 12:17 PM
I just wanted to post to say I LOVE ROBEEZ!!! I bought William a pair and they fit (they stay on!!) and look great. Anyone who is about to make a shoe purchase and hasn't yet looked into these should give them serious consideration.
Kim

AndrewsMommy
08-31-2003, 12:58 PM
I agree. I love them. I want to buy all of them. LOL I got the sports and blue puppy ones so far. My mom is ordering the monkeys for ds. I think they're great!

Tina
Proud Mom to Andrew 3/03

KimberleyDawn
08-31-2003, 01:32 PM
I have the maple leaf (6-12), the frogs (12-18) and I'm thinking about getting a pair with the train (6-12). STOP ME I'M OUT OF CONTROL!
Kim

houseof3boys
08-31-2003, 05:02 PM
Did you guys get yours on Ebay or from Robeez? I am eyeing several of them right now, but of course none are up on ebay that I want. I tried some on DS last week from a friend and now I MUST HAVE THEM!

Jenmv
09-01-2003, 11:37 AM
ITA!! I bought Anna the purple butterly ones(6-12) and she is just starting to fit into them. I live about 4 hrs from Canada and have family up there so now the first the thing I do when I visit mom is hit the little children's shops in her area for Robeez. With the exchange rate the price is a little better and I have also found a lot of clothing lines up there that are adorable although a little expensive even with the exchange but than I know no one around here is going to have the same outfits. Hee-Hee!! I never knew how addictive shopping for these little munchkins would be.

KimberleyDawn
09-01-2003, 02:52 PM
I live in Canada so I have lots of style choices and sizes!
Kim

Jenmv
09-01-2003, 04:30 PM
I figured you lived in Canada. I remember a while back you had posted an article from the Ottawa newspaper, plus not a lot of people in the states would be buying the Maple Leaf Robeez ;) . I'm Canadian but my husband and dd are American. He would probably tease me to no end if I bought the Maple leaf shoes, however it would be a perfect gift from one of my relatives.