PDA

View Full Version : sleep sack

Q
09-04-2003, 10:11 AM
does anyone know about these sleep sacks. I live in Canada and would like someting warm that my little girl won't be able to kick off during the night. Are they good?

Piglet
09-04-2003, 12:30 PM
I was given a Snug Bag by a good friend who is also friends with the WAHM who makes these. We really liked it, but I can't say that I would necessarily spend the money on it for myself. It was really nice to have for one reason - it was a bit of a deterent to rolling around or sitting/pulling up for DS - all the things he liked doing rather than sleeping some nights.

By all means check them out as they are cozy and warm for winter. I just find them to be pretty pricey, when a good swaddle worked pretty well for us and it was much cheaper.

Marina

KathyO
09-04-2003, 01:37 PM
Our house is old and badly insulated, so it goes down to 14 or 15C on a chilly night. I "double-bag" DD (who also kicks off covers) in a sleeper and a fleece bunting... but I prefer the kind with legs rather than a bag-style bottom, as it let her roll around and pull up without getting tangled up or tripped by it. It's worked out quite well.

Hope that helps,

KathyO