PDA

View Full Version : Crib sheets (not bedding) in Canada?

Piglet
01-06-2004, 04:15 PM
We finally made the move to the toddler bed and I have noticed how ratty my sheets are looking (now that I can sit on the edge of the bed). We have baby quilts, blankets, etc. and DS uses a regular pillow with regular pillow case, so that isn't necessary either. What about those darn sheets? Where can I find nice, quality sheets that a)don't cost a fortune, and b)don't come with all the unneccesary bedding? When DS was a baby, we bought 2 t-shirt sheets at Ikea that have been great, but I coudn't find any last time we were there. We managed to go through 2 1/2 years with only 2-3 sheets, so we are definitely due for new ones.

Thanks fellow Canucks!

Marina

pamela mom of 3
01-06-2004, 05:37 PM
The bay did have carters sheets they are ok, i have not actually bought any crib sheets in awhile, i had a couple left over from my daughters that were neutral for my son.

After that kooshies brand are about however, i have not found them that good.

:) Good Luck!

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/fk/flowerkitty.gif[/IMG]

bubbaray
01-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Also check out their overstocks on the LE website. They have regular sheets and jersey (t-shirt) sheets. They sell their sheets separately from the rest of the bedding and they are highly recommended in the BB book. They ship to Canada and have reasonable shipping rates. Their prices seem a bit high, but I buy LOTS of stuff from them and everything is VERY good quality.

If you want cheaper stuff and are making a trip to the US, check out Target or KMart (where they have Martha Stewart Baby).

All of the stuff I've seen in stores here in the Vancouver area is (1) in sets (quilt, ruffle, sheet); (2) overpriced; and (3) U-gly.

I bought a ton of MS baby sheets at KMart on a recent trip to Seattle. I don't think they are great quality, but they were on sale and are cute colors (solids & gingham).

HTH
Melissa

bubbaray
01-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Walmart has some bedding -- selection varies by store. They sell Kooshies and another brand. I don't know anything about the quality, but it would probably do in a pinch.

Melissa

Tequillacowgirl
01-20-2004, 10:58 PM
How about Pottery Barn Kids...a little prciey but nice stuff