PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Clothes

ZUM
04-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know the best place to get nursing tops and PJs? I would like to find a retail store in Canada, specifically Ontario. Any ideas??

KathyO
04-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Do you live in or near Toronto? The Thyme Maternity/Shirley K outlet in the Dixie Outlet Mall (QEW and Dixie) can have some excellent deals on their sale racks, although it can be a bit of a crap shoot. I'll go in there one day and find nothing, then again a month later and make out like a bandit for 5 or 10 bucks per item. The regular retail outlets of this chain stock nursing clothes at full price as well. Basic stuff mostly, but there you are. For more variety of choice, you're better off with online shopping (see threads in the Feeding Baby and Maternity Clothes areas). I splurged for a Boob nursing shirt (www.activebabywear.com) and just love it.

Cheers,

Kathyo

Tequillacowgirl
04-15-2004, 04:55 AM
I boought some stuff through a lingerie store in Toronto called Venus lingerie, although when I was at my MW appointment today I saw an ad for breast is best...I think they have a website and you can order through them. I believe they are in Pickering.

snowangel
07-04-2004, 11:58 PM
http://www.sierrablue.ca is fantastic. I also got some stuff from Motherhood at Yonge and Steeles. The Dixie outlet mall Thyme store is excellent, but they don't have a ton of nursing tops.

HTH

Mel

emmasmom724
07-05-2004, 11:32 PM
I bought my nursing pjs at Thyme and also have a pair for Motherhood. I don't know if you have a Motherhood in Ontario. The one here in BC just opened last year.

crunchymomma
07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
I would check Motherhood. They have some really cute tops and pjs. You can order them from their website if you don't have one near you. Also, some Sears stores carry maternity, I wonder if they carry nursing clothes as well? Might be worth a shot.