PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi E2 Ewplorer

mommy2quin
04-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Has anyone from Canada got the E3 Explorer stroller?? I am considering getting one because I love the idea of the toddler seat. Where did you get your stroller from? What did it cost? IF you bought from the USA how much duty and shipping did you end up paying? Was it worth it, were you happy with the stroller?

wearing pjs
05-06-2004, 12:52 PM
yep - ordered it from kiwi-kid. LOVE it. duty, taxes, etc. (via federal express) came to about $90 CDN (i live in toronto, kiwi-kid is in california. rodney doesn't charge shipping, so outside of the cost of the stroller- cha-ching - you only have to pay fedex the duty and taxes). the stroller itself IS expensive, no question. but, frankly, i couldn't be happier. i bought it in preparation for my second son coming in june, but am using it daily with my toddler right now. the stroller rides like a dream! i refuse to tell people how much i paid for it, too embarrassing. but if i had to do it over again, i would. but would only buy the panier bags - and not bother with the uv & storm covers, and seat cushions that i also bought which jacked up the price.

hope that helps.