PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree Maple Leaf line?

brubeck
05-07-2004, 07:09 PM
This is a double post from Reality Layette.

Does anyone know where the Gymboree Maple Leaf line might be available for viewing online? I can't find it at Gymbohaven or gymboree.com. My parents live in Canada and they are coming to visit us in June. I was hoping the could pick up some pieces for me since it sounds cute! Anyone seen it IRL?

mapleleaf
05-24-2004, 06:36 PM
Hi,
I had the same problem. I was not able to find it online however I was able to go to the gymboree store in the usa and asked to see their "look book" and in there they had a copy of the Maple leaf line. Hope this is of some help

pamela mom of 3
05-24-2004, 07:11 PM
Ah, shoot i forgot all about that! :o

Um, let's see they have some cute bloomers, red with a white stitched maple leaf, some typical red/white shirts, denim overalls...no dress or anything like that...i found the cutest piece was the bloomers :)

HTH a little and again sorry for my delay! :)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

brubeck
05-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the info Pamela!

darby24
05-29-2004, 09:03 PM
I realize this is late, but I just returned from my first Gymboree trip. Oh and on Gymbohaven there now is a picture of two of the shirts - the middle shirt is last years version. The picture is in the girl folder of gymbohaven.

What I can remember:
- jean shortalls with a Canadian flag on back pocket
- white bodysuit with red maple leafs embroidered on
- the bloomers that Pamela saw, opposite of the bodysuit - red with white embroidered leafs
- white socks with flags
- white shirt with flag and happy birthday Canada from gymbohaven
- jean shorts with red stitching and I think a little flag on the pocket
- red and white t-shirt same as from gymbohaven. The back of the shirt is solid red. I bought this shirt for my nephew.

I love the shirt I bought, of course. The white bodysuit looked great with the shortalls and wonderful with the bloomers as well.

Again I know it's late, but thought I'd post the info anyway.

mom2binsd
06-15-2004, 06:19 PM
I saw it on gymbohaven ( I had never seen this site before). I had a friend go pick up a few pieces and mail to me (she said the a -line t-shirt is so cute!). I was frustrated not to be able to order it online myself- any ideas why they don't make the Canadian stuff available online?

Also check out pleasemum.com, if you shop in US $ it's a good deal, they have quite a few cute Canada designs just in time for Canada Day!

Good luck

Beth "mum" to Maddie age 1

MartiesMom2B
06-22-2004, 07:45 PM
I just asked my cousin to pick up the a-line shirt in Toronto and bring with her when she comes to visit. Even better, she told me that her brother's ex-girlfriend works there so I might get it at a discount!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03