PDA

View Full Version : Pampers

nupe
06-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Dear Canadians:

I'll be leaving for a *long* trip to Toronto in a few days. I would like to know if Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 and 2 "Grow with me fit" are available in Canada. I am not interested in experimenting with new sizes/brands. So if they are not available in Canada, I'll pack more in the states for my 2 week trip!

I was once disappointed not be able to find J&J Purpose skin care products when I traveled to Toronto and left one of my bags at home by mistake.

Thanks!
Nupe

jujucb
06-23-2004, 09:01 AM
According to www.pampers.ca the "Grow with me fit" Swaddlers are now available. I used Swaddlers for my now 27mo twins, so I know they have been around awhile. I'm pretty sure you can easily find the GWMF version.

Have fun in TO!

nupe
06-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks!

Nupe

snowangel
07-05-2004, 12:06 AM
I have never seen these diapers in Toroto before. We just use the regular swaddlers.

smiliedds
07-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Hope I caught you before your trip. I am in Vancouver and am using the diapers you mentioned. They should have them in Toronto. I got them from 'Superstores' which is the same company as 'Loblaws' in Toronto. Have fun.

Rebecca

nupe
07-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Thanks to all of you. I had a nice trip to T.O.--what great weather! Was able to find pampers swaddlers and wipes, etc.

Thanks!
Nupe