PDA

View Full Version : EPS Graco CarGo sited at Sears.

jujucb
01-08-2005, 07:19 PM
A mom from another board just picked one up from a Sears location in Toronto. It's a Platinum CarGo with the Farley cover and is about $170.00.

I think there is also a ComfortSport with EPS foam in their new Catalogue for $140.00, not sure which pattern it is though.

I swear they had a TurboBooster with the Princess cover for $120.00 at sears.ca yesterday, but it isn't showing up today.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

darby24
01-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Ooh, I saw that on PP last night, it's great that it's finally arrived. The EPS foam is just around the head, right?

Now the problem on finding it locally, my local Sears still has Century NextSteps and Century Accels for sale! And of course, have to come up with that cash as well.

jujucb
01-10-2005, 06:56 AM
I haven't had any luck getting out of the house to see what I can find. I know the EPS is in the head/upper torso area, but I'm not sure how much of it there is. Like is it behind the head or just on the sides and how thick it is.

What is the DOM on those seats at your Sears? They must be halfway to expiring by now!

darby24
01-18-2005, 03:02 AM
>What is the DOM on those seats at your Sears? They must be
>halfway to expiring by now!

2003 - either March or June (I forget if it was Y/M/D or Y/D/M). That's the NextStep, didn't spot the Accel thank goodness.

No new CarGos and regular CarGo is at the full price of $159.99. I don't even bother asking the people in the department, they're beyond useless.