PDA

View Full Version : Girl Bedding

jujucb
02-04-2005, 07:43 AM
I just can't seem to find the right bedding for my girls. Any ideas for shopping in the GTA or Cambridge area? I'm also up for any online places.

I've already tried every store in my area (east of TO), PBK and Olive Kids.

Thanks!

laurel
02-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Have you already tried IKEA? My SIL just got some bedding from there for her daughter, who is 9, and got the Femmen Krans quilt set I think. I also think the Rosali set is really cute, but have only seen it on their website, not IRL and there's unfortunately no IKEA near here!

hipmaman
02-04-2005, 11:29 PM
I don't know what style or budget you are after, but you can always check with furniture stores, especially kids' furniture stores. In Toronto, there are places like Nesting Kids, Pottery Barn Kids, Bombay Kids, GH Johnson. In the west end, there is A Room of My Own in Mississauga with lots to choose/order from. This store and the Mississauga Bombay Kids is not far from one another.

There is always Home Sense and Winners. Sometimes you would luck out with a great pattern and all the accessories such as shams, curtains, etc. for a great price, comparing to boutique pricing.

jujucb
02-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Thanks! I had totally forgotten about Bombay kids. I went online, found two sets that looked promising and we went shopping. We all fell in love with the Fairy collection. The girls are excited (one wanted fairies and the other wanted princesses) and it matches the paint technique I did not too long ago. So I love it more.