PDA

View Full Version : Free bottle and stuff

cartuin
02-16-2005, 04:52 PM
I heard from someone if you go to the avent website and request their information packet they will send you a free bottle. www.avent.com I signed up for it but haven't received anything yet. Also when I registered at Toys R Us I received some free gifts like a bottle, soother, rattle, coupons. Worth doing if you live close to one.

If you are planning on using formula you can sign up to receive a free can of formula:
www.nestle.ca - Nestle
www.enfamil.ca - enfamil
http://www.abbott.ca/eng/nutrition/# - similac (also free bag)

Coupons can be found on www.save.ca for some baby products

Does anyone else know of some places to go? :D

Piglet
02-16-2005, 05:51 PM
I also registered at Pampers and Huggies. They send out coupons once in a while.

I registered a few months ago on Avent's site and just yesterday received a package that contained the VIA bottles and an Avent bottle. The option for a VIA sample that I chose is no longer on the site, though, so I am not sure if they are running the promotion any more.

psophia17
02-17-2005, 12:16 AM
I got a lame-o nusring pad (yes, only one) from Avent yesterday. I was very disappointed :(

nov04
02-17-2005, 09:46 AM
I registered months ago and still haven't received anything. An 8 oz bottle would be very nice!!!

Piglet
02-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but I had a chuckle at your single nursing pad! What are you going to do with the other side? How silly! I can't believe Avent would do such a silly thing.

To be fair, I actually registered on their site for both myself and my parents. My parents received their kit, but I never received mine. I had make the mistake of saying that I had a 3 year old, which is true, but there was no option for saying that I was expecting. As a result I registered my parents and said that they had a baby. Who knows, maybe I will receive a single pad as well, and between the two of us, we will have both sides covered, LOL.

psophia17
02-17-2005, 05:03 PM
I thought it was funny, too - I acutally think it was an error, since the packaging said there was a pair of nursing pads. But when I opened it up, only one...

I think I'm going to go register MIL - maybe she'll get a breast pump, which is what I was hoping to get. Someone over on the Feeding board got one way back when, and that would be a really sweet freebie.

cartuin
02-24-2005, 07:42 PM
I did this one at the beginning of my pregnancy and they sent me a free pregnancy book. http://www.statefarm.com/lifevents/baby.htm user name is good and password is neighbor

If you are expecting, a free copy of the Mayo Clinic Complete Book of Pregnancy and Baby's First Year is available to you. This comprehensive book guides you through each phase of pregnancy, birth, and baby's exciting and important first year.